Friday, August 1, 2008

Thing 6

I've spent a tremendous amount of time on Things 4, 5, and 6. They are way too addicting! I do feel as though I "get it" now, and have some idea of the range of image tools available. Wow!

It would be really fun to create bibliographic instruction using cartoons. . . let me work on that . . . Or, as your prompt suggests, to incorporate a custom graphic logo in material you create, or to use graphics in PowerPoint.

I think you'd really have to resist the temptation to put too much graphic bling on your PowerPoint slides; simpler is better.

Graphics like this can ease the sting of admonitory notices: Barcode up, please!
"Place one book at a time into the automatic book return." Again, there is a fine line between a light touch and annoyingly cutesy.

They would also make great nameplates for desks/cubes.

No comments: