Tuesday, July 29, 2008

THING 5; FLICKR Services and Mashups

I've stalled on this one while I painted the living room, dining room, and kitchen, and entertained visitors from Germany for ten days. I've couldn't figure out how to upload the code from my favorite mashup, so I tried the Flickr Postcard Browser.

I uploaded the Flickr Postcard Browser to my blog, but I don't have Flash on my computer here at work, so I'll have to check it at home.

If you had a color printer you could have a lot of fun with this for posters, especially for youth services. It would be fun for a "find the letters" hunt, too; maybe you could play with the letters so they worked within a theme or color palette.

I like the idea of sharing photos of library events, photos of the library, or books/bookshelves online. For my own photos, I prefer them to be open only to family and friends.



B O O McElman_071126_2018 S

Attention Enfants ! (détail) Educational Block R E

f Bead Letter U N Exclamation bag

No comments: